What are you looking for?
- A rock band and simple ditties? - That's not us!
- 10-15 minute homilies? - That's not us, either!
- Clothed in a "church" straitjacket? - Nope, that's not us!
- Sermons on tithing, giving programs? - That's not us!
- Pressure to join or do "ministry"? - Not at all!
So, just what do you guys do, then?
- 45-50 minutes of pure Bible, week in and week out.
- Teach and disciple, with real fellowship.
Yes, We are Different. Here’s Why.
- We teach and disciple, not “preach.” A big difference.
- We don’t gather to segregate into different groups. Families stay together in our teaching service.
- Our purpose: equip believers to know and understand the Word, and be able to communicate it.
- Parents teach their children by word and example.
- We have no fund raising programs or methods.
- We have no formal membership.
- Giving is done voluntarily, cheerfully, and responsibly. An offering box is available for that purpose.
- We meet once on Sunday mornings. The rest of the week is yours – for family, friends, neighbors, to carry out your work of ministry.
- No committees, no business meetings, no pressures.
- All are welcome. We have biblical principles, but we welcome all who wish to learn more of God’s Word.
- We welcome you as you are, and help you become what God intends for you.
- We’re not an organization; we’re part of the “Body of Christ,” a fellowship of sinners saved by God’s grace.
“…Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. But go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
- Jesus, quoted in Matthew 9:12-13