Welcome to Litchfield Hills Bible Church, Torrington CT -the "Chapel in the Hills"
C'mon in! New Here?
- Come over to Goshen Rd. (Route 4 West), on the left, across from the nursing home. (see the map below)
- Come in - just as you are; you're welcome here.
- Grab a coffee or tea (or, bring your own), and look around.
- Warning! We're not your typical church. (See: Yes, we ARE different - under "Who we are" tab.) You'll find it refreshing.
- Pick a comfortable seat, or sit at a table, open your Bible and get ready to learn and grow!
- Kids? We welcome them. All our kids remain in the group. We want families to stay together. We do have a nursery room for infants and mom to stay. (sermon is piped in).
- Here's the drill: we sing a hymn or two, have a message of 45-50 minutes, and close with a hymn. That's it! Just Bible teaching!
- Don't rush off; we'd love to get to know you better. Most stick around for 30-60 minutes. We enjoy one another, and we'll enjoy meeting you. (a secret: we have more coffee and snacks.)
Why such a plain picture of roots? No blue skies, birds, mountains, or such? We want to emphasize that none of this matters if we are not rooted in God's Word. Growing in the Word brings a beautiful life, no matter your circumstances.